This Policy on the Protection of Personal Data governs the access and use of the services offered on the Website by Users as data holders who are subject to protection in accordance with the regulations in force concerning the protection of personal data.
Tradigo guarantees full compliance with the regulations in force concerning the protection of personal data and the confidentiality obligations inherent to its activity.
1. Data Controller
We inform you that the Data Controller of your personal data is Tradigo Giovanni Srl (hereinafter, "Tradigo"), with registered office in Via Privata Bolivia 15 - 20157 Milan - Italy, e-mail address: email@example.com
2. Data protection officer
Tradigo acts as Data Processor in relation to the following services and to others that may be available in the future:
• Images published by Users
• User Data
• Contact information for professionals provided by users as part of a review
• Data of users used by professionals in the use of the tools provided by Tradigo.
The User and final consumer remains the Data Controller of the personal data supplied with the services provided by Tradigo, and as such is obliged to comply with the regulations in force on the protection of personal data, to obtain the informed consent of the data subjects of their personal data and to provide all the necessary guarantees for the processing of personal data.
The User remains at all times responsible for the published images and personal data entered on the Site. Unless and without prejudice to the above, Tradigo reserves the right to withdraw any illegal or illegal content.
It will process the data according to the standard contractual clauses established by the European Commission.
3. Categories of personal data
The personal data object of the processing are the personal data provided by the User to Tradigo when completing the registration form online, through social networks, through Customer Service or by any other means allowed (chat, phone, e-mail).
The categories of data that Tradigo is authorized to obtain are the following:
Users final consumers
Identification data: name, surname, image, identity document, user name in social networks (name and surname, in case of access or interaction through a social network).
Contact details: telephone number, e-mail address, home address, username in social networks (name and surname, in case of access or interaction via a social network).
Personal data: date of birth, place of birth, nationality, gender.
Economic and financial data: bank details (if necessary).
Identification data: name and surname.
Contact details: telephone number, e-mail address, professional address.
Business data: company name and activity. Data included in the profile / profile of the professional.
4. Mandatory or optional nature of the information provided by the User and veracity of the data
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the registration form to be filled in by the User are necessary to follow up on your request, as data entry in all other fields is optional.
Regarding the data provided by any other means, at the time of their processing Tradigo is also required to indicate to the Users whether or not the corresponding insertion is required.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to Tradigo are truthful and up to date, committing to communicate any modification of the same, being the User solely responsible in case of inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided for any damages and losses caused to Tradigo or third parties for the use of the services offered by Tradigo. Tradigo, in turn, declares that the personal data obtained are at all times adequate, relevant and commensurate with respect to the scope, the specific purposes and the nature of the services provided.
5. Purposes and legal bases of treatment
The data supplied by Users to Tradigo by any means for the purpose of enabling the services requested are obtained for the following purposes:
• foster contact by sending requests for information by e-mail, forms and telephone numbers, between companies announcing their products or services on the Site and interested users;
• to facilitate Users the creation of a user profile accessible to the rest of Users of the Site;
• provide Users with all the information necessary for the celebration of events with articles and advice published on the Website;
• creation and participation in the Community of the Site, to which all Users, registered or not, can access;
• recording of telephone calls for reasons of quality of service and monitoring of the resolution of requests for assistance.
Tradigo is authorized to process the personal data of Users for the aforementioned purposes in order to fulfill its contractual obligations arising from requests submitted by Users.
The personal data of the Users provided to Tradigo by any means are collected, for the following purposes:
• analysis of data for training and / or statistical purposes; fundamental activities of analyzing the content of the information provided and processing profiles for the correct management of the activities and services provided by Tradigo;
• recording of telephone calls for reasons of quality of service and monitoring of the resolution of requests for assistance.
Tradigo is authorized to process the personal data of Users for the aforementioned purposes to the existence of a legitimate Tradigo interest, expressly recognized by the regulations in force concerning the protection of personal data, to the correct provision of the service.
In addition, the personal data of Users provided to Tradigo by any means are further collected for the following purposes:
• sending of promotional and informative electronic communications on the services provided by the companies with which Tradigo maintains commercial agreements (including commercial communications of its own, professional users and third parties) relating to the events sector. For the purposes of this Notice, for products or services related to the event sector are all present and future products and services included on the Site, as well as any kind of product, service or campaign specifically designed for musical events.
Tradigo has the right to send such promotional electronic communications for the entire existence of the relationship between User and Tradigo, always and when the User does not show the opposite.
Tradigo provides two mechanisms by which users who request it can modify or deactivate these services in a simple, quick and free way: (i) from the "User" menu, deactivating the "Enter" option in the subsection "Notifications "Contained in the" My account "section, or (II) following the instructions at the end of the text of all electronic communications.
Tradigo is authorized to process the personal data of Users for the aforementioned purposes, as expressly recognized by the legislation in force, (i) if the User has given his consent and / or (ii) if the information sent is related to products and services similar to those subject to prior sales or negotiations, provided that the User has not opted to stop receiving such communications.
6. Automated decisions
Tradigo declares that it does not adopt decisions likely to influence the User based solely on the automatic processing of his personal data. All decision-making processes associated with the purposes of the treatment described above are performed with human intervention.
7. Transfer of personal data to third parties
Given the nature of the service, in order to fulfill its obligations arising from the provision of the contracted services, Tradigo has the right to share the personal data of Users with all the recipients indicated in the first paragraph of section 5. The legal basis that legitimizes Tradigo to transfer personal data lies in the fulfillment of its contractual obligations.
Tradigo is also entitled to transfer the personal data of the Users to the following recipients and for the reasons indicated below:
• public authorities, for the fulfillment of the legal obligations to which Tradigo is subject by reason of its activity;
• suppliers who need access to the personal data of Users for the provision of the services contracted by Tradigo, and with which Tradigo has signed the confidentiality agreements and contracts for the processing of personal data necessary and required by current regulations to protect the privacy of Members.
Tradigo undertakes to promptly inform the User in case of future transfers of personal data.
8. International transfers of personal data
Tradigo informs Users that they have contracted the services of technology providers located in countries that do not have equivalent standards to those in Europe ("third countries"). These suppliers signed with Tradigo confidentiality agreements and contracts for the processing of data required by the laws in force to suppliers of technologies based in third countries, applying the guarantees and safeguards necessary to preserve the privacy of Users.
For further information on guarantees regarding international transfers of personal data, please contact Tradigo at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Retention period
Tradigo has the right to retain the personal data of the User for the entire duration of the relationship with Tradigo and, once this relationship has expired and regardless of the cause, until the expiry of the legally applicable limitation periods in relation to the purposes and legitimate interest for the processing of your personal data.
Once the relationship is extinguished, Tradigo has the right to continue the further processing of personal data exclusively for the purpose of certifying the fulfillment of its legal or contractual obligations. Once said limitation periods have elapsed, the User's personal data must be permanently deleted or, alternatively, anonymised.
If the User requests cancellation of the Service, Tradigo agrees to proceed with deleting the User's identification data (name, surname and e-mail address) from the Site, with the right to keep the rest of the Contents published by the User on the Website.
10. Exercise of the rights of data subjects and complaints
The User has the right to exercise his rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability, limitation of treatment and / or opposition to treatment.
These rights can be exercised by suitably modifying your site settings. In case of problems for the actual online exercise of your rights or for any type of doubt or controversy arising on our Policy on the protection of personal data, you can contact Tradigo Giovanni directly Srl (Tradigo) tel. 02.3321171 or e-mail address: email@example.com , mentioning the right to exercise in the object.
In case the User considers that the processing of his personal data takes place in violation of the regulations in force or his rights in the matter, he has the right to lodge a complaint with Tradigo or the competent authority for data protection, by accessing its electronic office.
11. Personal data of minors
The insertion on the Site of the personal data of minors and, in particular, of their image, implies the obligation of the User responsible for such insertion to declare expressly and without reservation:
• to be the legitimate holder of the rights necessary to dispose of personal data and the image of the minor;
• that the inclusion of the aforementioned data in no way affects the child or violates any of his rights;
• and to indemnify and hold Tradigo unharmed from any possible claim or claim for such title, assuming the User responsible for such insertion the full responsibility deriving from such claim or claim.
12. Safety of treatments
Tradigo informs Users that they have adopted the appropriate technical and organizational measures established by current regulations, to ensure the security of personal data and to prevent their destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or access, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the personal data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
13. Cookie and IP addresses
The User consents to the use of temporary markers (Cookie) and to the monitoring of IP addresses.
The system of traffic analysis on our site uses Cookie and the monitoring of IP addresses, to allow the collection of data for statistical purposes, such as the date of the first visit, number of visits, date of the last visit, URL and domain of origin, navigator used and screen resolution. Nevertheless, if so desired, the User has the ability to disable and / or delete these Cookie by following the instructions of his Internet browser.
You can contact Tradigo at the e-mail address or postal address published above, or by calling the telephone number listed in the Legal Notices.
In the case of telephone calls, Tradigo notifies the User that the conversation can be recorded for reasons of quality of service and monitoring the resolution of requests for assistance.
For our websites and other online services we use the following Cookie categories:
Strictly necessary Cookie
These Cookie are essential for the proper functioning of our websites and to use and / or improve the various functions and services requested. Without these Cookie it would not be possible to manage and remember, by way of example, user authentication, access to the reserved area of the website, the contents of the shopping cart for online purchases, electronic invoicing, the creation of the process of purchasing an order. Pursuant to Directive 2009/136 / EC, implemented by Legislative Decree 28 May 2012 no. 69, and the provision of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data relating to the "Identification of the simplified procedures for the information and the acquisition of consent for the use of Cookie" of 8 May 2014, published in the Official Gazette no. 126 of 3 June 2014, since technical Cookie are essential for the proper functioning of a website can be used even without the prior consent of the user, without prejudice to the obligation of disclosure pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code.
These Cookie allow you to refine the websites by monitoring and analyzing user behavior and creating their profiles in order to make improvements to our websites that make navigation easier.
For example, analysis Cookie can help you keep track of which pages you visit frequently, what are your preferences, which products have already been viewed to prevent replay, if the advertising that is posted on the website is effective or not, if and what difficulties the user encounters when using the site.
In order to analyze how to use websites, Tradigo also uses the Google Analytics web analytics service provided by Google. In particular, Google Analytics uses Cookie (both temporary and permanent) in order to collect, anonymously, information on how our website is used by users (including IP addresses) that will be transmitted by the user's browser. on Google servers based in the United States. The information collected will be used by Google for the purpose of evaluating the use of the website by the user, compiling reports on website activity useful to operators of the same site and providing other services related to website activity and all use of the internet. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required by law or where such third parties process the aforementioned information on behalf of Google.
It is specified that Google adheres to the privacy principles contained in the Safe Harbor agreement between the EU and the United States which defines secure and shared rules for the processing of personal data carried out to companies present in the US. For more information on the Safe Harbor legislation, visit the US Department of Commerce website.
Google Analytics collects anonymous browsing data (IP truncated to the last octet) and exclusively aggregated for the purpose of examining the use of the site by users, compiling reports on activities on the site and providing other information, including the number of visitors and pages visited. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate the IP address with any other data held by Google. Data transmitted to Google are stored on Google's servers in the United States.
Further information about the Google Analytics service and the procedures to follow to disable Cookie can be found the following links:
These data do not allow the user to be personally identified: all the data collected are aggregated and as such anonymous.
Advertising and behavioral advertising Cookie
These Cookie are used by Tradigo to collect data on browsing habits and user preferences in order to develop a specific profile for customizing the commercial offer, for carrying out market research or distance selling.
In online payment services, these Cookie are a valuable tool to allow Tradigo the continuous improvement of the product, the offer of more efficient services and features closer to the real needs of the user.
The user may decide to refuse the use of this category of Cookie using the opt-out tool provided in the settings page of your browser, or as specified below.
Third Party Cookie and Social Media Cookie
Our website may allow the use of third-party Cookie that may collect information about the user's movements on the Internet and, in particular, within our websites.
Furthermore, some pages on our website are characterized by the presence of CDs. social plugins which allow you to share our contents on social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.
Third Party Cookie are not under our control and, therefore, for more information on how the Third Party uses Cookie, it is advisable to visit the website of the Third Party whose following are the web addresses where the different information and methods for managing Cookie Third parties:
Configurations: access your account, privacy section
Cookie can be deleted or changed directly from the user's browser.
The visitor has full control of Cookie and their use.
Remember that disabling Cookie will not be possible to access the correct viewing and use of the site http://www.tradigo.it
Management of our Cookie used for marketing purposes
The user can configure their choices about the use or not of Cookie for marketing purposes through the "Consent Cookie Management" form that will be found at the bottom of this statement. Any choice by the user to disable the use of our profiling Cookie will prevent the subsequent storage of additional Cookie on our part, while Cookie previously installed on the user's device will continue to be used on the user's device. If the user wants to delete all the Cookie on his device, he can do so simply by selecting, on his browser, the settings that allow you to reject them. Each browser has specific configuration instructions. Further information on the procedures to be followed to disable Cookie can be found on the website of the browser provider.
We refer to the guides of the most used browsers to know the various ways of managing Cookie:
Guide to Cookie - Chrome
Guide to Cookie - Firefox
Guide to Cookie - Safari
Guide to Cookie - Internet Explorer
Google Analytics Management
To disable only the use of Google Analytics Cookie the user can use the add-on made available by Google at the following link following the opt-out procedure indicated by Google:
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
• of the origin of personal data;
• of the purposes and methods of processing,
• of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
• of the identification details of the holder, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2; • of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
• updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
• the cancellation or transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; • the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, including as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
• for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
• to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.